The health of your smile is important, but a healthy grin can still be hard to show off when you aren’t confident about the way your teeth look. At Stillwater Dental, Doctors Bailey, Taylor, and Jeffrey offer effective ways to straighten crooked smiles, fill in gaps, remove stains or correct any other condition that detracts from the beauty of your smile.
New Techniques applied by our staff’s skilled hands, along with quality materials, help create natural-looking smiles. You’ll find a complete range of restorative and cosmetic dental care that can help you look like you’ve never had a cavity and give you a picture-perfect smile.
Among our most popular procedures, we provide our patients with:
- Teeth Whitening: Having a brilliant smile seems to be emphasized everywhere. If you are tired of fumbling with difficult grocery store whitening strips that don’t really give you the best end result, see us for the latest and most effective at home whitening treatments available.
- Porcelain Veneers: Applied over the existing tooth, veneers are exceptionally thin shells of porcelain that will instantly correct years of discoloration, crooked teeth, and a variety of other problems. Crafted by the skilled hands of our doctors, you can walk out looking close-up ready in no time.
- Bridges and crowns: Fill in gaps from missing teeth and protect worn or decayed ones with bridges or crowns. Made from a variety of materials and custom-crafted for your dental needs, our doctors are experts at helping you achieve the full, healthy smile you’ve been missing.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant can fill the space created by the loss of one or several teeth or can serve as an anchor point for a crown, bridge or denture. Placed into the bones below the gum line, you don’t ever have to worry about losing your implant; and because it’s made of super-strong materials like titanium you can feel confident in its strength and durability.
- Invisalign: Straighten your teeth without the bulky look of traditional metal braces. Invisalign’s aligner trays are made just for you and will gently, gradually reposition your teeth for a straighter, more beautiful smile.
- Full mouth restoration: This intensive cosmetic dentistry process is custom designed to improve your smile. Restorations are tailored to your dental needs and works best for patients who have extensive tooth or gum damage, many worn or damaged teeth, or invasive decay.
With an artistic touch and knowledge of the latest innovations in cosmetic dentistry, our doctors can design the smile of your dreams! Before proceeding with any cosmetic enhancement, he will discuss which options are right for you. Together you’ll discover just how beautiful and brilliant your smile can be. Request an Appointment Online or call us today at (207) 947-0717 for a consultation.